Thursday, April 10, 2008

Insanity

Albert Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

So either you're improving and mixing up your game as a poker player.

Or you're going insane.

Speaking of insanity, I should mention that I have plumbing issues and discovered a water leak in our home. Just like last year.

Now sure I could freak myself out with all the Feng Shui stuff. How leaks mean I'm losing money. But the big difference this time around is my landlord pays our water bill. So as far as I'm concerned, I'm grandfather claused in terms of all the related negatives associated with having a leak.

Whew. Thank God I'm sane.

2 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

INSANE BABY!

Mitchell Cogert said...

Robert:

Sorry to contact you this way, but I couldn't find your email.

I am writing a No-Limit poker book called Tournament Poker: 101 Winning Moves for beginning and intermediate level poker players and I wanted to see if you'd like to provide comments before the book is released on May 1st.

The reason I'm contacting you is that you play the game and you will have a good idea if it is useful.

The reason I wrote the book is not because there is not enough information on how to play the game, but because the information is scattered throughout a gazillion books, articles, forums, etc. I wanted one place for the top moves and I'm hoping this book will provide help for players.

If you are interested I can email you the pdf. Please let me know.
My site for the book is under construction...www.apokerexpert.com.

thanks,
Mitchell