Monday, December 31, 2007

December 31st

The Vegas Year is almost over.

As the final hours tick away, I feel the temptation to make some sort of grandiose statement.

What have we learned?

And yet the beautiful lesson of the Vegas Year has been that there's no one big moment, blog post or poker hand that matters anymore than all the others.

All of my actions, good or bad, are just a compilation of everything that has occurred before it.

Spend each day well.

Play each hand well.

Life, like poker, is one long game.

Happy New Year Everyone.

3 comments:

dave said...

Hopefully you will keep this going rob. I know you called it "the vegas year", but I think your 5-10 fans would appreciate you keeping going with it.

That is unless you need to get started on the book.

Check Raise Chin said...

I agree with Dave.

I love reading about your poker exploits.

Good luck Rob and keep on trucking.

BWoP said...

All the best for 2008, Robert.

It's been a blast reading about your adventures.