Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Live Tweeting

So I came up with this great original idea that certainly hasn't ever been done before.  

What if I were to play a poker tournament and give live updates at the same time over the internet?

Doing this sure doesn't seem ideal for focusing on poker.

I'd be way better off watching the action around me than typing updates into a smartphone.  

But it does seem like an interesting experiment for following the ups and ups of a tournament.

So here we go.  

I am going to play World Series of Poker Event #43 that starts this Saturday June 23rd at noon.

You can follow me here.



 
 
 

3 comments:

WillyR said...

sweet!

WillyR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Damien said...

Hi,

I hope that this email finds you well.

I recently came across thevegasyear.blogspot.com whilst researching the Travel and Vacation sector and would like to discuss the possibility of paying you to display an advertisement on the site.

We have a large customer base of clients prepared to pay to display discrete adverts, contextually matched to the content of the page on high quality sites like yours, and this can be a great way to generate an income without compromising your website.

Please email me back if you would be interested in finding out more and I will send you a follow-up email outlining the opportunity in more detail.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Best wishes.
Damien Cvetanovski
damien@adbeans.com